Wednesday, January 26, 2022

SEM 1 21/22

Semester 1, 21/21 mark my 4th semester here in IIUM. I started this blog with the thought that it'd be a place for me to put out my motivations for the time to come. I stopped halfway (quarter way?) I did not go on for long, the motivations I had in me were gone, the enthusiastic me were no longer around. I was trying to find ways to get back to where I was, but I realized no matter how hard I try to be who I was, there is no way things could ever be the same. Things change and it happens. It is the most human thing ever. As long as there is a will for you to be back on track, congrats you have passed through the hardest part of it. 

It has been confusing. I hope this little part in life does not change who I truly am. Deep in my conscience, I just want to be the best version of who I am. Don't we all? 

Welcome back, 'Abir. 



Appreciating thyself.

No comments:

Post a Comment